Skip to content
Prayer and Meditation | Archbishop Fulton Sheen
- If ‘God can be met anywhere; where in my day could I make more of an effort to pray?
- Sometimes we make prayer a monologue, doing more talking than listening. How can I listen more in prayer? (Hint: Meet Me In the Silence)
- What things am I praying for that God might be asking me to ‘wait’?
- Am I letting God satisfy the weariness of my heart?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.